9/10/18 – 10/26/18: Season One Sports
- Boys and Girls: Cross Country
- Boys: Tennis and Basketball
10/29/18- 12/21/18: Season Two Sports
- Girls: Badminton
- Boys: Soccer
1/7/19 – 2/1/19: Intramural Sessions
Session One: 1/7/19 to 1/18/19 Sports TBD
Session Two: 1/22/19-2/1, Sports TBD
2/5/19– 3/29/19: Season Three Sports
- Girls: Basketball, Wrestling
- Boys: Wrestling
4/15/19 – 6/7/19: Season Four Sports
- Girls: Tennis, Track, Volleyball
- Boys: Track
9/10 – 10/26, B/G Cross Country, Boys Tennis & Boys Basketball
Turn in the completed Sports Packet (Complete once a year), Sport Specific Liability Form, and $75.00 participation fee to the main office.
4/15 – 6/7, B/G Track & Field, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball
Turn in the completed Sports Packet,
(Turn in Once a Year)Sport Specific Liability Form, and $75.00 participation fee to the main office.
To participate in a sport at KiMS, all students must:
- Purchase an ASB card $25
- Pay $75 sport fee*
Please make checks payable to KiMS, OR pay online through Parent Access with a credit card.
- Individual cap $150
- Family cap $225
FULLY COMPLETE and TURN-IN:
I. Sports Forms (Kirkland's Printable Sports Information Packet) -
Please read Kirkland's Athletic Policy
Turn in ONCE each school year
- The physical form (including having read Conduct Code), concussion form, and emergency form need to be completed ONLY ONCE each school year, and are good for all sports.
II. Sport Specific Liability Form - Completed for each sport you participate in (located with the sport information for each quarter).
- The liability form is different for each sport, and must be completed for each sport that the student participates.