It's time to get ready to register for classes for the next school year. Below are links to the course catalogs and PowerPoint presentations for each grade level explaining the registration process.
5th Grade going into 6th Grade:
- 5th to 6th Grade 2021-22 Registration PowerPoint Presentation
- 6th Grade Course Catalog
- Music Elective FAQ and Video
**REQUIRED ACTION** for current 5th Graders:
- 6th Grade 2021-22 ELECTIVE REQUEST FORM due by January 24
6th Grade going into 7th Grade:
- 2021-22 Registration - PART 1 PowerPoint Presentation
- 7th Grade Course Catalog
- 7th Grade Elective Course List
**REQUIRED ACTION** for current 6th Graders:
- 7th Grade 2021-22 ELECTIVE REQUEST FORM due by January 29
7th Grade going into 8th Grade:
- 2021-22 Registration – PART 1 PowerPoint Presentation
- 8th Grade Course Catalog
- 8th Grade Elective Course List
**REQUIRED ACTION** for current 7th Graders:
- 8th Grade 2021-22 ELECTIVE REQUEST FORM due by January 29
8th Grade going in to 9th Grade:
- Free Internet Access
Information for receiving free internet access.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Program
Free/reduced lunch forms.
- Medication Policy
District medication policy.
- New Student Registration
Information necessary to register new students at Kirkland Middle School.
School district bus transportation.
Skyward Family Access
Parents and guardians with a registered email in our system can access their student's current grades, class assignments and class calendars through Skyward. If you need assistance, more information can be found on the LWSD website.
Microsoft Teams Guides
The school district has resources to help families learn more about Microsoft Teams. Visit the link below to access these resources.