Reasons to contact your counselor
- need someone to talk to about school, family or friends
- questions about your schedule
- need help in your classes or improving your grades
- general questions
How to report an incident to counselor/principal
Use the following form to report any school-specific behaviors that require follow-up from a principal or counselor.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Program
LWSD page with links to free/reduced lunch applications and information on student meals.
- Medication Policy
- District medication policy.
- New Student Registration
Link to online registration for new students.
School district bus transportation.
- Children with Life Threatening Health Conditions
- Fentanyl Warning
Youth Eastside Services
Hanna Abaata, YES Counselor
Skyward Family Access
Parents and guardians with a registered email in our system can access their student's current grades, class assignments and class calendars through Skyward. If you need assistance, more information can be found on the LWSD website.
Microsoft Teams Guides
The school district has resources to help families learn more about Microsoft Teams. Visit the link below to access these resources.