- Children with Life Threatening Health Conditions
Rules and requirements for students with medical concerns..
- Community Resource
Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.
- Community Support and Assistance ProgramsInformation about insurance and lunch programs available to families.
- Forms and PaymentsA list of payments and forms needed for students and parents.
- Parent AccessInstructions for registering to access students' grades online via the Standards Score online grading program.
- Special Needs LiaisonInformation about a group for parents of students with special needs that meets once a month. This is put on by the PTSA.
Student HandbookKirkland Middle School's student handbook.
Student Laptop Information (SMAS)Information about the Secondary Mobile Access for Students program at KiMS
Student Rights and ResponsibilitiesLWSD policies for students
Student Supply ListGet a list of all required and recommended student supplies and fees.
School Supply Cheat Sheet (from PTSA)Get some advice about what supplies to take to school, and which ones can stay at home.
School Supply Shopping (from PTSA)Get all of your school supplies in one place.
- Students' Technology Acceptable Use Procedures
Lake Washington School District's rules for student use of technology.