- Children with Life Threatening Health Conditions
Rules and requirements for students with medical concerns..
- Community Resource
Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.
- Community Support and Assistance ProgramsInformation about insurance and lunch programs available to families.
- Forms and PaymentsA list of payments and forms needed for students and parents.
- Parent AccessInstructions for registering to access students' grades online via the Standards Score online grading program.
- Special Needs LiaisonInformation about a group for parents of students with special needs that meets once a month. This is put on by the PTSA.
- Student HandbookKirkland Middle School's student handbook.
- Student Laptop Information (SMAS)Information about the Secondary Mobile Access for Students program at KiMS
- Student Rights and ResponsibilitiesLWSD policies for students
- Student Supply ListGet a list of all required and recommended student supplies and fees.
- School Supply Cheat Sheet (from PTSA)Get some advice about what supplies to take to school, and which ones can stay at home.
- School Supply Shopping (from PTSA)Get all of your school supplies in one place.
- Students' Technology Acceptable Use Procedures
Lake Washington School District's rules for student use of technology.