2020 - 2021 YEARBOOK INFORMATION
WE NEED YOUR HELP - We are asking for students to submit photos online.
Photo ideas that we need for the yearbook:
- First Day of school
- Spirit weeks
- Virtual learning
- Student life
**ATTENTION 8TH GRADERS**
This year we will be featuring “baby photos” for 8th graders in the yearbook! If you would like a baby picture featured, please submit a baby photo (up to 4 years old) no later than January 31st.
Upload your photos to the Jostens website.
- Browse to select the photos you wish to upload, click on “Select My Images”
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information
- Click “upload Chosen Images”
Questions? Contact Ms. Hailey Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO PURCHASE A YEARBOOK
Yearbooks for the 2020-2021 school year are $35.00 and are on sale NOW through February 5th!
- We need to place our order with the yearbook company in February so it is important that you order now – don’t wait or you will miss out. Distribution will be in June.
- How do you order?
- Go to the LWSD Payment Portal
- Log in and choose “Items at Student’s School,” “Yearbooks.”
- Rather pay by check? Please make payable to KiMS and drop off at the main office or mail to: Kirkland Middle School, 430 18th Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033
• Questions on payments? Need a scholarship? Want to donate a yearbook? Contact Mrs. Karla Parker at email@example.com.